Students are getting a chance to do internship in one of the best country South Korea. Students who want to do internship and pursue their careers in one of the top leading and ranked universities of World, can apply to GIFT Internship Program. This internship program is offered to International students who are studying in undergraduate degree programs in their countries and want to so internship before graduation.
Students who are studying in third and fourth year of their undergraduate degree programs are applicable to apply for this amazing opportunity. This opportunity provide student with doing internship in ferrous technology. Students who are willing to work hard and create innovative ideas are encouraged to apply for GIFT Internship program.
As GIFT University does most of the research in iron and steel technology, so students will get to work on iron and steel technology. This is a fully funded internship program for worldwide students. With innovation and creativity students can participate in world leading technology and become a part of GIFT.
With this fully paid internship program, students will work in top class university with highly educated and professional mentors. So don’t miss this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity.
Host Country: South Korea
Host Institute: GIFT
Financial Coverage: Fully Paid Internship
Degree Level: Undergraduates
Internship Duration: 1 Month
Following are the benefits covered by GIFT Internship Program:
- Provides accommodation in a housing dormitory.
- Also provide applicants with free transport facilities (Bus fares will also be provided).
- Round trip airfare ticket.
- Also Provides internees with KRW 500,000 to cover living expenses costs.
Following is the eligibility criteria that should be met:
- All International students can apply for GIFT Internship Program 2022.
- Korean Nationals are also eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Must be Undergraduate student (can be 3rd and 4rth year student).
- Good academic records.
- Applicant must also provide with English Language proficiency test certificate.
Following are the documents required for GIFT Internship Program 2022:
- Application form
- Official Transcript
- Language Certificate
- SOP/ Personal Statement
- ID Photo
- Please check for detailed documents
How to Apply for GIFT Internship Program:
To apply for GIFT Internship Program, applicant needs to apply online by completing Internship program application and upload all the required documents. Student need to send all the required documents to email@example.com.
Application Deadline for GIFT Internship for summer is second week of May 2022, Summer Internship will start from July 2022 to August 2022.
Application Deadline for GIFT Winter Internship is end of November, Winter Internship will start from January 2023 to February 2023.